Thursday, August 21, 2008

Games, and awards, and vitriol!

SF Signal’s rundown of all the Star Wars games currently in production.

Dane Cook’s negative (gee, slightly, just a lil’) review of the poster for his movie My Best Friend’s Girl.

I Love My Librarian Award!

Did you know at one time they were going to make a Daredevil cartoon?

You can own Capt. Kirk’s chair. …For $2,000.

Alien vs. Predator chess set.

The, really happy and friendly looking, Terminator DVD player. It was exclusive in Japan. Notice the past tense verb “was.” *is sad*

Library Thing’s Favorite SF Covers

Maxim’s The Unsung Heroes of Star Wars

The Usborne Book of the Future. “A trip in time to the year 2000 and beyond. See the robots, machines and cities of the future, and then travel to the stars.” Where’s my transporter? Why can’t I move a spaceship with my mind? Again, it turns out the future was a ripoff. [fixed link]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Usborne Book of the Future link appears to be broken.

Eunice said...

Fixed it.
Thanks!