Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Good news for Ginny, I guess

I don't know which I find more disturbing- the news that Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe is set to appear in a bizarre stage play about a mentally-disturbed boy who cavorts naked with horses and then stabs them in the eyes with a metal spike as a religious experience;

...or the fact that the director's comments regarding said nudity have set rumor mills abuzz regarding Radcliffe's, er... you know, the particular, uh, dimensions of... um, how much he's grown up. If you follow me. As the director put it, "We had never seen him with his clothes off before. We all went 'Wow!'"


.....


...you know, it's not like child stars growing up and trying to shed their wholesome images is anything new; but I think I can safely say, I could have happily lived the rest of my life without knowing either of those things. How about you?

No comments: