Tuesday, February 19, 2008

TV News

You Jericho fans out there need to be supporting your show, it seems the first episode's numbers weren't so good.

While they won't get them done 'til late 2008 or even 2009, Battlestar Galactica will finish out all 22 episodes of its fourth season.

24 co-creator/executive producer, Joel Surnow, will be leaving the show. With his contract ending April 30, he's been given the okay to get out early. "I did some soul-searching, I took it as an opportunity to write on my own and do other things." … "After doing '24,' I don't know if I want to do a mainstream show again. I like what's going on in cable; there is an opportunity to stretch dramatically there, which is something I'm trying to do."

NBC has renewed Heroes, Chuck, and Life for the 2008/09 season, and say they'll have major relaunch campaigns.

Lost may be moving to a new timeslot in April: Thursdays at 10 pm ET/PT.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars has already produced 30 episodes and is still going.

No comments: